Fun Troll Loppet – Saturday, January 18th!
The hugely popular Fun Troll Loppet is confirmed for Saturday, January 18th, 2020!
START TIME: 10:00 a.m. at the Viking Centre (Mud Lake)
All entrants will receive a participation award, and juice and snacks will be available at the finish. Please carry your own water for the Loppet and bring a mug for hot chocolate afterwards. There will be juice stations on the route. This is a fun participation event, not a race, however your finishing time will be available for your information.
Loppet Classes and Routes:
- Super Tiny Trolls (2 Km.) (Around Mud Lake)
- Tiny Trolls (8 Km.) (Download map here)
- Super Trolls (10 Km.) (Download map here)
- Mega Trolls (16 Km.) (Download map here)
- Bronze (20 Km.) (Download map here)
- Silver (30 Km.) (Download map here)
- Gold (40 Km.) (Download map here)
Route maps can also be downloaded to your phone and your position & time tracked using the free Avenza Maps app. Instructions to load the app are described at the bottom of our Trails and Maps page (click here). Follow the steps described, but download one of the above maps instead of the Paulson Trails map.
Early Registration: Adults $10, Kids (under 18) $5
Day of the Loppet: Adults $15, Kids (under 18) $10
(Note: Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.)
Loppet Online Registration:
Other Registration Options:
- At Mallard’s Source for Sports in Castlegar, by Wednesday, January 15th
- At the Viking Centre (Mud Lake), to the Fee Collector, by Sunday, January 12th
- Email to: [email protected] (and pay at Loppet start)
- At the Loppet start at the Viking Centre (Mud Lake), 8:30 – 9:30 am
NOTE: Please plan to car-pool if possible as parking space is limited at the Mud Lake parking lot.